Bottom Loading Manifold
Full view manifold sight glass reduces the threat of spills or contamination
VisiFlow integrates the manifold body, API and product transfer spout into one seamless casting, resulting in less joints and fewer leak paths. VisiFlow reduces the threat of spills and contamination by identifying whether fuel oil grade is remaining in the manifold. By incorporating sight glasses into the collector pipe, VisiFlow helps the driver identify the contents of the manifold. The large visual poppet indicator reassures the driver he has the correct compartment open, avoiding the risk of cross-contamination. The integrated manifold sight glass in the collector pipe also makes it clear to see if there is any product left in the manifold, and when integrated with OptiMate, the process is fully automated and the risk of cross-contamination is eliminated.
VisiFlow’s main features:
- Light and reliable
- Integrated manifold body with the API and return spout
- Gas extractor with integral filter housing ensures access is optimised by placing the filter housing directly beneath the manifold, allowing spillage free access to the filter element
- Impossible-to-miss and highly visual poppet indicator assures the driver he has the correct compartment open
- Product return spouts angled at 45 degrees enable easier connections to be made. The spout also incorporates its own filter with a simple to remove retaining clip
- Full flow manifold sight glass
For more information or to discuss your requirements please contact us via email or phone 0113 279 9661.