We are delighted to announce, that due to our recent success on sales of OptiMate, we are looking to expand our team.
At MechTronic, we value our customers and recognise the importance of after sale care.
With an unrivalled support service across the UK, we are proud to be further adding to our Technical Support team by recruiting two Technical Support Engineers.
We are currently recruiting for two Technical Support Engineers:
- Technical Support Engineer for Peterborough and the surrounding area
- Technical Support Engineer for South Yorkshire and the surrounding area
Technical Support Engineer roles
Reporting to the Technical Support Manager you will provide a professional and prompt service to MechTronic’s customers. Working in a complex engineering environment the Technical Support Engineer will be responsible for:
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults on customer equipment
- Carrying out timely repairs
- Providing breakdown support
- Servicing and maintenance of existing equipment
- Installing new equipment
The positions will involve travel across the areas and salary is negotiable dependent upon experience.
To be considered for this position, a proven background is essential however, full training will be provided. Benefits include a competitive salary (dependent upon experience), company van, laptop, tablet and mobile.
For more information, please see the job descriptions or to apply for either role of Technical Support Engineer please email your CV and covering letter to Ryan Creaser.
- Job Description – Technical Support Engineer for Peterborough and the surrounding area
- Job Description – Technical Support Engineer for South Yorkshire and the surrounding area
It is advised to submit your application early as applications will close once we have found the right person for the role.
No agencies please.